Zira supports all kinds of data inputs, each type of data input is called a data source.
Data sources are located under the Companies->Sites
after the data source is defined it can be attached to different channels that can reflect the data on graphs and KPIs.
each data source is defined by a set of configuration parameters.
mandatory configuration parameters
- Name - The name of the data source, must be unique at site level.
Collector - this is the collection method, Zira support multiple collection methods, some of them are explicit such as:
Modbus protocol, File uploading, Clarity, Ayekka, etc…
others are implicit such as:
weather service, Green Button integration.
- Type - the type of the data source is defined here, after it is chosen the relevant device models will be filtered out at the “Model” field.
Schema/Model - each data source has a schema/model that is attached to it, the schema/model defines the structure and the types of the data that is being sent to Zira
- Inactive after - defines the time interval that after it is passed the device is considered to be inactive.
additional optional configuration parameters:
- Description - textual field that describes the data source.
- Geo location - <longitude, latitude> of the location of the device.
- Location on site - textual description of the location of the device.
clicking on a specific data source opens the following window:
after the data source is created it receives a unique identifier that can be retrieved by clicking on the button that is circled in red.
in additional we can see the data history.
creation of new data source
check out the tutorial video below